An end-user account can be created by the users themselves or by the Admin.
How to create an end-user account from the Admin account
- Go to Manage > Users and click on the button "Create a new user":
- In the pop-up, introduce the new end-user's email and enable both settings:
- User active
- Send reset email
- Mark the option "Send reset email" as true
- Select "Create"
This way, end-users will receive an email with a link to confirm the registration. If they click on this link before logging in, the system will request them to choose a password.
How to create an account being an end-user
- Go to the platform
- Select "Create an account"
- Activate their account through email
Whether the logging has been requested by the End-user from the main page or by the admin during the account creation process, an email is sent from the system in order to activate their account. Otherwise, they will not be able to log in with a password, or request a new password, within 48 hours.
End-users can request an account creation from the platform's main page by using their email or their social media profiles. You can find more information here.
For more information about how to recover a password, please check the following article: How to recover a password.