SonoSuite will help you collect the royalties from your End-Users, and for that, the process will be the following:
- SonoSuite receives the estimated sales data with, approximately, one month delay from the DSPs.
- As you may know, the sales are confirmed by the channels with approximately, a 90 days delay, therefore we receive these confirmations within 3 months of delay (i.e. a sale registered in January, will be confirmed and paid in May since confirmations are being paid on a monthly basis)
- You will receive a notification per user and DSP sales confirmation. However, you'll receive a monthly email at the end of the month/beginning of the next one as well, informing you of the whole amount confirmed by all DSPs for all of your users that SonoSuite has received.
- After this, you should provide an invoice for the amount so SonoSuite can pay you. You can find more information here.
- During the Confirmations Users Day (day 1 by default), your users will automatically receive this amount in their corresponding balances.
- When their balance is updated, they will be able to request an outpayment of the royalties' earnings. You can find the threshold to request the out payment selected for your users in Setup > Contract and pricing, meaning that the user needs to reach this amount to request the payment of their earnings.
- You can check Manage > Outpayments to see these pending requests. More info here.
- Once you process the payment out of the platform, you'll be able to approve the request by clicking "Admin pay".
You can find a document attached to this email in which we detailed explain the process.
Here we share some more useful articles you should check: