Here you can find all the necessary information to guide you through the main feature and processes of the platform to get you started.
Go to the Setup section and start customizing your platform.
Creation and distribution process
These are the basic steps of the distribution process flow with SonoSuite:
- The end-user creates a release and requests the distribution to channels.
- The release will enter in the delivery pipeline, reaching the Quality Control team for review.
- After the corresponding review, the release will be approved, or in case modifications are needed, you’ll be contacted by the QC team.
- Once the release has been approved, the platform will automatically process the delivery of the content to the selected channels.
- The status of the deliveries can be followed from tab 5. History of each release.
In order to meet the channels requirements and prevent QC from opening tickets related to your pending releases, we highly recommend follow our Content Style Guide.
- At SonoSuite there are two levels of support that define the level of detail with which the Support & Quality Control process is carried out by our team.
- Each level offers different advantages and is billed as a percentage of your monthly base fee. You can see your support level in the Setup > General tab, as well as in the usage reports.
In any case, our Support team is at your service to guide you through SonoSuite platform and help with any issue you may have.
The royalties and payment process is a complex process that takes time and has different actors involved, from the channels up to your end-users. Here below a quick summary of the main steps.
1. SonoSuite monthly reports of the confirmed royalties per channel.
- Every month you receive the email notification “[ROYALTIES] Monthly end user royalties confirmed”
- Attached to this email, there is the "confirmed_royalties_monthly_report_receivable" report, which informs about the totals generated over the last period, divided per channel.
- This email is meant for the Admin in order to invoice SonoSuite and receive the money reported
2. Royalties' confirmation for the End-User.
- While confirming royalties at the end of the month, SonoSuite is managing the import of this balance on the platform for the Admin first and then for your End-Users (accordingly to the Confirmations Users Day you choose).
- Because of this, it is not that the same day you receive the confirmation, the user will get the balance updated. This is done in order to give you the time to invoice us, receive and have the money in your pocket when your users will request to be paid.
Check the Royalties, Payments and Pricing section for detailed information on how it works.
Anti Fraud Policy
- SonoSuite team is commited to help you detect any fraud attempt committed by your End-Users and so build a healthy catalog and maintain a good relationship with the main distribution channels. In order to do so, we manage different type of frauds accordingly to the Anti Fraud Policy, which requires your understanding and collaboration.
- Check the How to detect fraud attempts article to have an overview of users and content behaviour that can lead to frauds.
Here below a selection of articles to start managing your business with SonoSuite:
Finally, contact email@example.com for any other queries you may have.